Uratex BRIO COMFORT MATTRESS (Series 200) is specially design for users considered to be that of High/Very High Risk of pressure ulcer development. Comprising of a specialist “castellated cut” and blends of the highest quality foam this product provides not only the best pressure re-distribution properties, but great patient comfort & product longevity. Side Wall construction enables primary stability for patient transfer purposes. Complete with a durable, multi-stretch, vapour permeable cover and toughened polyurethane base, the Brio Comfort Hospital Mattress provides aid to the ever important infection control standards of a modern Hospital, Nursing or Homecare environment
Features & Benefits
- Castellated foam insert (with tear duct cut) – Provides excellent pressure re-distribution & important patient comfort.
- Finest quality CMHR foam base & side walls – Provides excellent pressure re-distribution and important patient comfort.
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable fabric (impregnated with an anti fungal agent) –Reduces shear & friction forces, whilst assisting infection control policies.
- Fully high frequency welded cover – Prevents fluid ingress & aids decontamination processes (can be laundered up to 80? C)
- Toughened PU/non-slip base – Provides a robust protective surface against hydrolysis/strikethrough
- Fully replaceable foam insert & cover – Ensures great value for money.