Administers processing of payments and documents such as invoices, vouchers, employee reimbursement and statements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers processing of payments and documents such as invoices, vouchers, employee reimbursement and statements.
- Substantiates financial / accounting transactions by auditing documents and records.
- Assists in budget preparation and review.
- Prepares monthly report on actual operating expenses and other reports required by Corporate Accounting.
- Conducts inventory audit on warehouses and performs assets inventory.
- Files and safe keeps all accounting documents and transaction record.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- With advance knowledge in using productivity tools (e.g MS Excel, MS Power point)
- Preferably with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply