DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & BUDGET
- Analyze the transaction for accounts payable based on company policy.
- Checking verification if submitted documents are complete & reliable
- Responsible in processing of cash & check vouchers
- Monitoring of cash advances made thru check vouchers based on given due dates
- Monitoring & issuance of check payments to supplier based on their terms
- Monitoring & updates of down payment to supplier & employee advances
- Analyze labor cost & electricity based on actual.
- Complete given task on time in an effective & efficient manner
- Prepare reports requested by corporate accounting regarding accounts payable
- Responsible in preparation of monthly expenses reports per department needed in budget hearing & financial statement report
- Participates in training sessions reading & self study programs
- Recommends improvement in work processes & duties
- Do other jobs that may be assigned from time to time related to accounting
- Reports to accounting supervisor regarding concerns in accounts payable & budget preparation
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- 1-2 years related work experience is an advantage but not required
- Can start immediately.
- No work experience required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.