RGC Compound Brgy. Pittland Cabuyao, Laguna
1. Ensure timely preparation of Purchase Order for all items needed in operations.
2. Ensure determination of training needs for IPC employees.
3. Scheduling and preparation of training for employees.
4. Preparation of legal and regulatory requirements relevant to IPC.
1. Ensure integrity of timekeeping records of employees.
2. Ensure preparation payroll of employees.
3. Ensure filling up of manpower as per requirement.
4. Ensure timely processing of employee for onboarding.
5. Ensure sourcing and accreditation of suppliers according to procedure.
6. Ensure timely purchasing of materials, supplies and other resources for use in the company.
7. Ensure submission of reports as required by government agencies.
8. Coordination with suppliers of customer requirements such as, but not limited to, Green Purchasing.
9. Maintenance of 7S in the area.
1. Ensure payroll integrity of sub-contractor and security agencies
2. Ensure attendance monitoring of employees.
3. Ensure evaluation and control of supplier performance
4. Monitoring of performance of areas concerned.
1. Communicate and report KPIs and problems to superior and recommend countermeasures.
2. Ensure maintenance of administrative files in Purchasing, HRD, & PCO and submit monthly report.
3. Ensure due processing disciplinary action proceedings against subject employee.
4. Ensure processing employee transition during employee movement and facilitate exit clearance and interview as
5. Other tasks that may be assigned by management to attain company objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Relevant experience, potential capability.
- Must have good personality and can speak English.
- Must be cooperative and willing to work anytime whenever needed.
- Knowledge in Green Purchasing requirements.
- Knowledge in quality and environmental management system.
- Willing to start immediately.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.