DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with various departments and perform all production planning activities in facility.
- Analyze production planning and provide appropriate recommendation for same.
- Perform analysis on all development plans for production and ensure compliance to all customer demands in facility.
- Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively.
- Design and schedule all weekly production and ensure effective implementation of schedule.
- Manage and maintain all system parameters for production schedule and monitor for effectiveness.
- Design and maintain all performance production reports and statistics for management.
- Provide assistance to analytical design of systems and forecast all resource capacity requirements.
- Manage all key system metrics and provide support to all ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Analyze processes and identify process improvement enhancement.
- Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Plaridel.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.