Business Process Development In-Charge
Plaridel St., Brgy Umapad, Mandaue City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in developing the best product in terms of quality, cost, and delivery that meets the customer’s requirement and to initiate product improvement continuously.
- Handles the development of the product from its inquiry until first mass production with coordination to their inter-linking departments.
- Initiates improvement of existing products.
- Contacts external customers and vendors in the development of designs.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Industrial Engineering, BS Manufacturing Engineering and/or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year experience in LFU (Local Furniture Unit), or equivalent.
- Can supervise sample makers.
- Can coordinate with different departments to resolve problems and provide prototypes.
- Has the initiative to improve existing products.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com