Company Nurse/Executive Assistant
RGC Compound Brgy. Pittland Cabuyao, Laguna
Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc. (URATEX)
RGC Compound, Canlubang Industrial Estate, Canlubang, Laguna
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Provide first Aid on injured employees, and if necessary assist them on nearest hospital.
- Company nurses investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety officer.
- Maintain and Monitor employee health records, medicine inventory, and updating health tips on Bulletin Board.
- Coordinate with Alabang Plant Nurse regarding employee Medical benefits of employee.
- Responsible on Medicard application of regular employee even renewal with coordination of Corporate Nurse.
- Responsible on scheduling and facilitating Annual Physical Exam.
- Submit Accident Report per month to HR Officer
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR Department, including general clerical duties such as photocopying, fax and mailing and other administrative function etc.
- Responsible on organizing the food for meetings and scheduling service for employees, including requesting petty cash and O.B Trip.
- Responsible on requesting and distribution employee Birthday Cakes every month.
- Forwarding government’s application of employees at Corporate Branch.
- Responsible on Employee Attendance Monitoring
- To cooperate and participate to all productivity program of the company (SGA, QCC, RGC-PS, CCCF, 7’S, etc.)
- Assist on company events (company outing, Christmas party, etc.)
- Responsible on travel arrangement of EVP, also his bank transaction.
- Perform other duties that may assign from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Yearly Mid-year performance evaluation bonus based on performance
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Wellness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
LIKE AND FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK HR CAREERS PAGE: