DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide medical services and dispensing of medicines to company personnels.
- Renders physical examination, first aid and routine treatment.
- Provide first aid procedures / treatment to injured employees.
- Dispense first aid medicine for emergency purposes.
- Monitor the sick leave, vacation leave, maternity and paternity leave of the employees with an expiring contract.
- Responsible in evaluation and pre-employment examination.
- Keep file and updates Personnel records of employees (Regular and contractual)
- Provides clerical support to the various HRD functions.
- Do other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.