Corporate Internal Auditor
Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required time line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required time line.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Junior role: 2 to 4 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Systems knowledge and familiarity.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Willing to travel.
- With good presentation skills.
- Four (4) Full-time positions available.