Engineering and Maintenance Head
#1608 Sapang Bakaw St. Service Road, East Canumay, Valenzuela City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mainly Responsible for leading and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Engineering & Maintenance Department.
- Lead a team of mechanical, electrical and infrastructural engineers and technicians with hands-on involvement to develop and provide solutions for efficient manufacturing processes.
- Promotes good communication, collaboration and engagement amongst internal and external teams to ensure alignment and attainment of goals and objectives.
- Plans and directs the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Promotes safety and helps ensure zero accident while team executes projects and job orders.
- Recommends methods and solutions for improving utilization of manpower, materials, facilities, and utilities.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any BS Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of direct experience in EMD with minimum 3 years in managerial role.
- Has proven leadership skills, initiative and strong sense of work ethics.
- Possess positive attitude towards work.
- Must be amenable to work in Valenzuela City
- Full-Time position(s) available.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee engagement activities
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Special employee discounts on products