Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Km. 23 East Service Road South Super High-way Cupang, Muntinlupa City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts preventive maintenance required on the production of machines.
- Conducts preventive maintenance for Alabang Plant.
- Performs scheduled maintenance, repairs and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Inspect equipments, tools and machineries at the plant.
- Performs work based on the Job Order Requests.
- Controls downtime by informing production head of routine preventive maintenance.
- Repairs electrical equipment.
- Monitors inventory of tools and equipments.
- Controls maintenance budget and spending.
- Prepares maintenance reports weekly and monthly.
- Attends weekly, monthly and corporate meeting as required.
- Supports productivity programs by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 5-10 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products