Facilities Buying Supervisor (Civil Engineer)
Manage a team of purchasing administration professionals to achieve operational objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of purchasing administration professionals to achieve operational objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to administration staff to perform their duties effectively.
- Ensure that the administration team follows company standards and guidelines for operational efficiency.
- Provide support to resolve any problems faced by the administration team.
- Manage building supply needs for all departments.
- Evaluate current operations to identify and implement process improvements.
- Focus on civil/construction purchasing works.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering Course
- With at least 3-5 years
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal
- Preferably with above average presentation skills
- Possess good planning and organizing skills
- With problem assessment and problem solving skills
- With attention to detail and accuracy
- Willing to be assigned in Purchasing department