Foaming Technical Manager
Plaridel St., Umapad, Mandaue City 6014
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage foaming production activities to ensure all production plans are accomplished at the desired level of quality, deadline and cost.
- Ensure that foaming standard operating procedures are adhered to, including process control, product identification and traceability.
- Provide recovery plans in cases of unavoidable delays due to major machine breakdowns, technical problems and material shortage.
- Organize necessary intervention for improvements, develop people, build team work and provide leadership to subordinates.
- Work closely with QA personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Officers to ensure safety workplace for our employees.
- Maintain Inventory levels and control flow of materials and product in and out of the warehouse/ store location.
- Maintain and support a superior safety and housekeeping program, including all timely communication initiatives.
- Analyse workforce requirements.
- Encourage and promote operation in a continuous improvement environment.
- Remove production constraints; allocate manpower, equipment and resources to attain established goals.
- Coordinate HR for training needs of foaming personnel.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Foaming Machine Knowledge
- Production Progress
- Production Capacity Planning
- Production line levelling
- Waste Elimination
- Candidate must be a graduate of any BS Chemical Engineering, and/or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has proven leadership skills, initiative and strong sense of work ethics.
- With strategic decision-making skills.
- Possess positive attitude towards work.
- Must be amenable to work in Cebu City
- Full-Time position(s) available.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products