HR Junior Supervisor
Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants.
The Human Resource Supervisor is responsible for leading and developing various human resource functions. Will be involved in employee recruitment, training and development, the provision of compensation and benefits, the enforcement of disciplinary procedures and conflict resolution, while ensuring that the company continues to meet its business and organizational objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management
- At least 3-5 years experience in different function of an HR Personnel
- With knowledge of Philippine Labor Law Standards and different HR facets
- Can develop and demonstrate ability to lead a group/team
- With advanced knowledge in MS Excel and Power point
- Must be willing to work at Plaridel, Bulacan