Import/Export Process Specialist
Km. 23 East Service Road South Super High-way Cupang, Muntinlupa City
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures import / export (bonded warehouse) application and accreditation.
- Monitors status and compliance to Export Insurance requirement.
- Monitors weekly Shipment status and updates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and updates weekly booking list based on customers GRD and shipment ETD.
- Monitors weekly shipment status and updates as necessary.
- Requests booking, one month in advance, with the forwarder.
- Communicates and updates customers with all shipping documents.
- Coordinates with the Operations regarding on-time loading and departure.
- Coordinates with the corporate supply chain on updated POs GRD.
- Conducts weekly meetings to update the team on the Shipping schedule.
- Reviews shipping documents before sending to customers.
- Attends and addresses customer concern and queries regarding shipment status.
- Reviews process and applies accreditation regarding Import / Export bonded warehouse.
- Monitors status of Insurance application and updates as necessary.
- Conducts process audit to ensure compliance to Insurance requirements.
- Monitors samples shipment status and follow ups as necessary.
- Creates Documented Procedure related to the assigned task.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time by Export BU Manager.
- A graduate of any course.
- With 2 to 5 years related experience.
- Willing to start immediately.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products