Industrial & Institutional Sales Manager
Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Graduate of any 4-year business related course
- Displays excellent management in handling pressure
- With at least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing and retail business
- Has above average communication skills