Logistics Manager – North
#1608 Sapang Bakaw St. Service Road, East Canumay, Valenzuela City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree (Chemical, Mechanical or equivalent)
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Valenzuela City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Yearly Mid-year performance evaluation bonus based on performance
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products