MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING HEAD
ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY
Create financial models (For CAPEX reviews, project-based endeavors, and business forecasts - cost benefit analysis, payback, IRR, ROI, NPV, Cash Flow, comparatives, etc.) to support business decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial Analysis.Create financial models (For CAPEX reviews, project-based endeavors, and business forecasts – cost benefit analysis, payback, IRR, ROI, NPV, Cash Flow, comparatives, etc.) to support business decisions.
- Budgeting. Review operating and capital budget proposals, do corresponding financial plans, and make some recommendations to management.
- Management Accounting. Look into operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements.
- Product Costing.Establish standard costs and prepare, analyze and report gross margin analysis by brand, by customer type, as needed. Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Transactional Finance Review.Plan, study and collect data to determine financial impact of business activities, such as raw material purchases and labor cost movements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred but not required.
- Previous experience as an Accounting Manager.
- Excellent computer skills; SAP knowledge a must.
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
- Ability to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects.
- Full time position(s) are available.