OEM SALES REPRESENTATIVE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying potential business opportunities where company can make an investment.
- Make a project study of the potential business through systematic application of process, tools and techniques in a specified period of time, as well as incorporating assessment of resource allocation e.g. budget and 4M (Manpower, Material, Machine, Methods), risk management and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Present the project study to the General Manager/ Director. The latter, is still subject for modification and approval by the Management.
- Undertakes necessary administrative functions or perform any assigned related task as may require for this position.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Registered ME is an advantage but not required
- Computer Literate
- Good in oral & written communications
- A team player and result-oriented person
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Can perform multi-tasking and a flexible type of person
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Preferably with customer service experience in previous job
- Must have salesmanship skills
- Must have driving license and willing to travel
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.