Organizational Development Senior Supervisor
Km. 23 East Service Road, South Super Hi-way, Bo. Cupang, Muntinlupa
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SENIOR SUPERVISOR
Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc. (Uratex)
Km. 23 East Service Road, South Super Highway Cupang, Muntinlupa
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates the implementation of the Job Evaluation (JE) framework and process. He/she ensures that all positions in the organization are regularly evaluated against the JE framework, and that the JE framework itself is updated.
- Develops and maintains systems and processes that support the organization’s human capital as a critical component in accomplishing business goals.
- Ensures that the organization’s bench strength is established and monitored.
- Consults with Management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessment activities to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall organizational performance.
- Acts as a change agent, providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes in the operations of the business, as well as coaching for Leaders and Executives on organizational growth.
- Establishes and regularly reviews the organization’s Training and Development framework.
- Develops Leadership programs that build and enhance the core skills of employees with leadership potential.
- Identifies high-potential individuals, and ensures their continued growth either in the technical track or in the managerial track.
- Assists in the development and enhancement of the organization’s Employer Brand.
- Develops policies and procedures related to OD processes.
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with all Units.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): succession planning, manpower planning, Job Evaluation.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cupang,Muntinlupa City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Annual Mid-year performance evaluation bonus (Based on performance)
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products
For more information, call us at:
(02) 842 6326 loc 113 (look for AJ of HR)
Visit our Official Website:
Like our Official Facebook Fan Page: