Production Planning & Inventory Controller (PPIC)
AH26, San Isidro, Isabela
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates an overall production plan both for institutional and industrial.
- Plans & prepares items deemed for in-house production.
- Coordinates planned production to all concerned parties such as Co-Planner, Inventory Controller, and Production Supervisor.
- Ensures the control, monitoring and actualizing of all departmental targets.
- Ensures on time serving of request orders in conformance with customer requirements.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Related experience is an advantage.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Open for newly graduates.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Yearly Mid-year performance evaluation bonus based on performance
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products