PPIC SR. SUPERVISOR
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Received & evaluates customer sales order based on delivery schedule requirement.
- Supervise Daily Production schedule for all production line.
- Supervise planning of sub component parts required based on daily production plan.
- Verifying of raw material suppliers’ prepared by the material planner personnel.
- Monitoring of daily production output base on daily production plan schedule.
- Monitoring of sub component parts supplier’s actual deliveries including control of customer supplied sub component parts.
- Receiving follow ups/feedback regarding customers order and other business matter thru telephone.
- Strict monitoring of daily actual delivery activities and performance to the customer to ensure that no delivery adjustments (balances) to be made.
- Ensure proper monitoring and preservation of finished goods warehousing and sub – component parts to prevent damage and deterioration.
- Supervision and monitoring of employees behavior and performance of PPIC department (supply, warehouse & delivery section).
- Ensure strict implementation of all work activities (work instruction and procedure) in the PPIC department to have a smooth, productive and quality operation.
- Reports problem encountered in the PPIC department directly to the General Manager.
- Graduate of BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have supervisory & leadership skills
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canlubang.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.