Banga I, Brgy. Parulan, Plaridel, Bulacan
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets, controls and monitors machine’s operating parameter settings.
- Supports process developments; standardize and document improvements.
- Prepares daily and monthly production reports and diagrams from gathered data.
- Reviews existing production data including lab analysis for inconsistencies.
- Performs root causes analysis and formulate corrective action on process discrepancies.
- Ensures that raw materials are prepared and conditioned prior to production use.
- Assumes responsibility for risk assessment, including hazards, safety and health concerns.
- Supports training of personnel on standard operating procedures.
- Supports company projects and requirements particularly ISO related matters.
- May be assigned as a reliever in the absence of production assistant, main and secondary operator in any machine or process.
- Provides continuous improvement in the assigned Department.
- Performs other functions that may deem necessary assigned from time to time.
- Must be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as Process Engineer or similar function
- Knowledge in Health and Safety, Quality Circle, ISO and Lean Manufacturing System is an advantage
- Should possess leadership and analytical skills
- With good communication and documentation skills
- Can work under pressure
- Must be willing to be assigned in Plaridel, Bulacan
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee engagement activities
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Special employee discounts on products