DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and schedules production of items in compliance with established standard of process and lead time.
- Prepares purchase order and monitors actual production vs. P.O
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Industrial Engineering, BS Manufacturing Engineering and/or equivalent.
- Board passer is an edge but not required.
- With at least 1 year experience in Production Planning.
- Demonstrates positive attitude towards work, resourceful, and hardworking
- Has the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Preferably knowledgeable in using SAP system
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.