PRODUCTION PLANNING INVENTORY CONTROL SUPERVISOR
ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY
Received & evaluates customer sales order based on delivery schedule requirement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Received & evaluates customer sales order based on delivery schedule requirement.
- Supervise Daily Production schedule for all production line.
- Supervise planning of sub component parts required based on daily production plan.
- Verifying of raw material suppliers’ prepared by the material planner personnel.
- Monitoring of daily production output base on daily production plan schedule.
- Monitoring of sub component parts supplier’s actual deliveries including control of customer supplied sub component parts.
- Receiving follow ups/feedback regarding customers order and other business matter thru telephone.
- Strict monitoring of daily actual delivery activities and performance to the customer to ensure that no delivery adjustments (balances) to be made.
- Ensure proper monitoring and preservation of finished goods warehousing and sub – component parts to prevent damage and deterioration.
- Supervision and monitoring of employees behavior and performance of PPIC department (supply, warehouse & delivery section).
- Ensure strict implementation of all work activities (work instruction and procedure) in the PPIC department to have a smooth, productive and quality operation.
- Reports problem encountered in the PPIC department directly to the General Manager.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or any Engineering course with relevant experience
- At least 5 years experience in production planning, inventory and material management.
- Has leadership skills, initiative, and strong sense of work ethics
- Preferably has knowledge on SAP
- With Leadership skills.
Interested applicants may also send your applications to email@example.com