PRODUCTION PLANNING INVENTORY CONTROLLER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for production scheduling, forecasting and material controlling for effective production processes and availability of products for Customers Order.
- Follow-up and monitor production for the on-time compliance of the orders.
- Monitors and ensures availability and accuracy of the Inventory Management System (SAP)against the actual inventory in the warehouse.
- Reviews all incoming SO/STO from Sales Support and Inter-base with consideration to Finished Goods, present schedules & checking appropriately all information indicated.
- Preparation of Production Reports and other document requires to ensure FG at its optimum level.
- Coordinate with Sales Support & Delivery Dept. and other Inter-base for the confirmation of delivery.
- Participates actively to improvement activities such as Small Group Activities (SGA), Quality Control Circles (QCC), Kaizen and 7’S.
- Reports to Supervisor regarding problems and concerns of IC activities involving his/her particular department.
- Perform other task that maybe assigned to from time to time by supervisor.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Can do time and motion study & process mapping.
- With at least 6 months working experience related to manufacturing.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- With basic background in AUTOCAD, photoshop & design.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.