PRODUCTION SYSTEMS ENGINEER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts time measurement and prepares report.
- Suggests and validates Kaizen.
- Designs production system and visual monitoring boards.
- Deploys PS tools in the organization.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Can do time and motion study & process mapping.
- With at least 6 months working experience related to manufacturing.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- With basic background in AUTOCAD, photoshop & design.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.