DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the introduction of externally procured component parts and materials via selection and appraisal of Suppliers in accordance with company procedures.
- Responsible for achievement of project goals (cost, quality, deadlines).
- To work on introduction of new projects with cross functional teams both internally.
- An excellent knowledge of mechanical components, system and manufacturing processes.
- Driver for Advanced Quality Planning and final release of purchased parts ensuring process stability throughout.
- Play a key role in Supplier technical meetings.
- Simultaneous Engineering for new product development.
- Responsible for investigations of alternative materials, processes and technologies and their implementation into the business.
- Provide technical support to the Commercial Buyers.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Process. Other general projects or Purchase Engineering duties as necessary.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Licensed Engineer is an advantage but not required
- With at least 1-2 years of related work experience
- With good communication and leadership skills