Purchasing Staff – Impex
RGC Compound Brgy. Pittland Cabuyao, Laguna
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare summary of importations.
2. Prepare BOC / Bonded Warehouse documents for liquidation.
1. Consolidate documentation requirements for supplier accreditation such as Green Purchasing customer-specific,
regulatory and other requirements.
2. Processing of documents for receiving of materials – Goods Receiving Note, Receiving Report, Turnover Slip.
3. Prepare documentary requirements (8105, CEWE, LOA) for PEZA processing.
1. Updating approved List of Materials and List of Accredited Suppliers
2. Monitoring of status of communicated MQPR to concerned supplier.
3. Maintain records for and monitor inventory transactions of Saleable Scrap items and garbage.
1. Prepare report that summarizes performance of section.
2. Extend working time whenever needed and perform jobs as may be required by the superior.
- College Graduate
- Computer Literate
- Must have strong personality and can speak English.
- Persuasive and must have negotiating skills in buying and selling.
- Experience in the same field
- Knowledge in EMS 14001
- Willing to start immediately.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org