Quality Assurance Engineer
#1608 Sapang Bakaw St. Service Road, East Canumay, Valenzuela City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for establishing a Quality Plan (APQP) for critical to quality materials & services (CTQMS).
- Responsible for CTQMS identification & its specifications.
- Prepares the required product quality plan and related process control standard.
- Conducts regular, timely review and updating of product quality plan and related process standard.
- Conducts monitoring and actual measurement relative to product, process and implementation of procedures to check compliance to standards and to determine the need for preventive action/improvement.
- Participates actively during troubleshooting of product/process defects.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent..
- Background in quality assurance is an advantage.
- Can work with less supervision.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
In addition to an exciting and fulfilling career, we offer the following benefits:
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave of absences
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free Parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gym and free zumba lessons)
- Employee discounts on products