QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will work as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Conduct chemical testing and do evaluation per chemical batch
- Responsible in chemical warehouse inventory
- Document processes and area improvements
- Assist during production
- Must graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Have a background of manufacturing set-up and warehouse process
- With at least 1 year experience in related field
- Has leadership skills, initiative, and strong sense of work ethics
- Knowledge in using SAP is an advantage
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.