Quality Assurance Staff / Reliever
RGC Compound Brgy. Pittland Cabuyao, Laguna
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Determine jobs that need receiving/on-line inspection.
1. Ensure that all materials and products under jurisdiction are properly inspected at prescribed stage of production and prepare necessary records and reports for such inspection which include delivery documents.
2. Help in the implementation of planned development in Q.A. Section.
3. Prepare reports assigned by the superior.
4. Encode all accomplished FGs in ERP
5. Participate in EMS activities and programs.
6. Maintenance of 7s in work area and solid waste management.
1. Verify submitted non-conformities.
1. Inform head of any non-conformity in the materials and products.
2. Participate actively in group meetings and shares ideas during problem solving, and brainstorming.
3. Perform other job as maybe assigned from time to time.
4. Extend working time whenever needed.
- Industrial Engineering Graduate
- Knowledge in using inspection, test and measuring instruments
- Attentive to details
- Hardworking, willing to work anytime whenever needed
- Good Moral Character
- Knowledge in ISO 14001
- Willing to start immediately.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send updated resume to email@example.com