RETAIL/CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF
GENERAL SANTOS CITY
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible in handling telephone calls and email inquiries, order taking, processing and creation of sale order
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Manage retail personnel, among which includes people working on the floor, and the whole retail area.
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions and preparing monthly budget.
- Responsible for daily and monthly reports.
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Identify market trends that appeal to customer
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness
- Monitor customer deliveries.
- Monitor Stock Transfer Order for stocking.
- Monitor Non/Slow Moving items and its movements.
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Good in oral and written communications
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Has leadership skills, initiative, and strong sense of work ethics