SENIOR CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER
ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Do market research for product positioning and potential new application of the product
- Participate in the development and alignment of business plans into brand plans, brand development programs and in the timely implementation of effective marketing plans.
- Responsible for all phases of product design and development, starting from product concept development, prototype development and actual coordination in production.
- Work with the in-house development team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials and product presentation to end users.
- Prepare regular assessment of market development, competitors’ activities, business opportunities, price movements and trade performances to attain business growth.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Leadership Skills
- Brand Strategy & Placing
- Brand Performance
- Brand Costing
- Brand Essence, Value & Position
- Brand Equity
- Insights & Research
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Marketing activities coordination, Brand and Product Marketing.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cupang, Munitnlupa City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / 10 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.