SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Marketing Executive develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the products focusing on end user.
- Do market research for product positioning and potential new application of the product;
- Participate in the development and alignment of business plans into brand plans, brand development programs and in the timely implementation of effective marketing plans;
- Responsible for all phases of product design and development, starting from product concept development, prototype development and actual coordination in production;
- Work with the in-house development team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials and product presentation to end users;
- Prepare regular assessment of market development, competitors’ activities, business opportunities, price movements and trade performances to attain business growth.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing/ Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With at least 3 to 5 years Experience specializing in Brand, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Organized, Determined and Persistent.
- Require to travel from time to time (VISMIN AREA)