TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports directly to the Trade Marketing Manager for New Accounts Group (NAG)
- Supervise all Trade Marketing Specialists (TMS) for National Accounts Group (NAG) through the implementation or execution of the following efforts:
- Regular “business reviews” of all NAG Accounts.
- Management of both “Brand-initiated” and “Sales and Trade-initiated” New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Conceptualization, implementation and post-evaluation of all trade marketing programs such as trade and consumer promotions, events and activation.
- Implementation of “Retail Placement Standards” and “Planogram.”
- Ensure competence of all front-line support through regular product orientation and skills training.
- Conceptualization and implementation of display and merchandising guidelines that ensures Uratex brand and product awareness thereby resulting to increase in sell-out.
- Regular trade audit or store check to assess trade marketing needs and ensure the proper implementation of all trade marketing initiatives.
- Implementation of plans and initiatives as strategized by Trade Marketing Manager for GT Accounts such as:
- Area Development
- Signage Management
- Collaterals and Shirts Distribution
- Plant Tours
- Maintenance and regular update of the following files and documentation:
- Masterlist of products of all NAG accounts (including Mat Code, SKU Code, Product Description, SRP, Trade Commission and Regular Buycost)
- Trade Marketing Promotional Plans (TMPP)
- NPI Monitoring (from Sell-in to actual placement to post-evaluation)
- Retail Placement Standards and Planogram
- Accounts’ “Thematic Calendar” or “Calendar of Events and Activities”
- “Trade Audit” and/or “Store Check” findings
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muntinlupa City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.