TRADE MARKETING SUPERVISOR
ALABANG, MUNTINLUPA CITY
Conceptualization and implementation of display and merchandising guidelines that ensures Uratex brand and product awareness thereby resulting to increase in sell-out.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports directly to the Trade Marketing ManagerMaintenance and regular update of the following files and documentation:
- Supervise all Trade Marketing Specialists (TMS) for National Accounts Group (NAG) through the implementation or execution of the following efforts:
- Regular “business reviews” of all NAG Accounts.
- Management of both “Brand-initiated” and “Sales and Trade-initiated” New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Conceptualization, implementation and post-evaluation of all trade marketing programs such as trade and consumer promotions, events and activation.
- Implementation of “Retail Placement Standards” and “Planogram.”
- Ensure competence of all front-line support through regular product orientation and skills training.
- Conceptualization and implementation of display and merchandising guidelines that ensures Uratex brand and product awareness thereby resulting to increase in sell-out.
- Regular trade audit or store check to assess trade marketing needs and ensure the proper implementation of all trade marketing initiatives.
- Maintenance and regular update of the following files and documentation
- Masterlist of products of all NAG accounts (including Mat Code, SKU Code, Product Description, SRP, Trade Commission and Regular Buycost)
- Trade Marketing Promotional Plans (TMPP)
- NPI Monitoring (from Sell-in to actual placement to post-evaluation)
- Retail Placement Standards and Planogram
- Accounts’ “Thematic Calendar” or “Calendar of Events and Activities”
- “Trade Audit” and/or “Store Check” findings
- Minimum 3 years experience (Trade Marketing Supervisor or Assistant Manager)
- Highly Analytical
- Highly Organized and w/ Effective Project Management Skills
- Above average communication skills
Interested applicants may send their application at firstname.lastname@example.org