«Back to Careers
As an Accounting Staff / Petty Cash Custodian, the main task is to check all monthly reports submitted by different department and manage the utilization of petty cash fund.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking of monthly reports submitted by different departments such as inventories, materials & supplies consumption and monthly expenses.
- Prepares monthly cost of quality report and KPM’s.
- Prepares Accounts Payable &Check Vouchers / In –charge in processing of payments to suppliers and releasing of checks.
- Posting of other expenses to Journal and Cash Vouchers in Accounting System Database Program and generating monthly summary of expenses needed in Financial Statement preparation.
- Prepares Labor Cost for the month including summary of deductions.
- Do other jobs that may be assigned from time to time and assist the Accounting Officer to prepare reports that may be required by any other users (Management, Dept. Supervisors or even (customers)
- Controls and manages utilization of petty cash fund.
- Sorts out and checks receipts and other proof of liquidation, prepares request for payment and petty cash voucher.
- Prepares summary of petty cash vouchers. Request for replenishment of the fund and endorses it to the Accounts Payable Personnel.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- With at least 1 year related work experience as Accounting Personnel
- Knowledgeable in SAP is an advantage
- Good in problem solving and analysis