«Back to Careers
Brand Marketing Executive
The Brand Marketing Executive develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness of the products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain profitability of the brand and participate in monthly profit and loss reviews.
- Participate in the development and alignment of business plans into brand plans, brand development programs and in the timely implementation of effective category marketing plans.
- Responsible for all phases of product design and development, starting from product concept development, prototype development and actual production, and setting up of quality reference standards for the assigned product category.
- Participate in annual product line reviews and manage items in the declining stage of life cycle.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of marketing campaign materials in support of integrated corporate marketing and communications goals.
- Work with the in-house design team and relevant departments to produce marketing materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Create and monitor merchandising guidelines across all channels for the assigned product category.
- Prepare regular assessment of market development, competitors’ activities, business opportunities, price movements and trade performances to attain business growth.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Marketing or equivalent. minimum of 1 yr. experience in marketing strategy development and implementation.
- With good moral character;
- Good presentation and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Organized, Determined and Persistent