«Back to Careers
Electrical Control Systems Engineer
Responsible for transfer of technology from the manufacturer of production machinery computers to the company. Designing, developing, and testing chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises installation and training of operators on the control aspect of the equipment computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective transfer of the technology of the software systems that control computers of production machinery
- Consistently tests parts to ensure it works properly and troubleshoot any possible defects.
- Test programmable logic controls, circuits and other electronic components.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the automation design, including cost, durability and safety. Recommend improvement on the design if necessary.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during the installation of controls.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives, including power supply requirements and configuration.
- Analyze data and recommend improvements in system capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years work experience as Systems Engineer or in similar capacity
- Good moral character