«Back to Careers
To manage inventory and production planning, warehousing and delivery teams in a large manufacturing and distribution set-up with thousands of SKU’s.
With at least eight (8) years of experience in the same capacity in similar capacity.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Persuasive and inspiring personality and leadership by good example;
- Business sense;
- Planning, leading, organizing & controlling skills;
- Drive for results, ability to act decisively, capacity to grasp concepts easily, problem-solving capabilities, attention to detail, strong negotiating skills, excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- ERP systems literacy (preferably SAP), ISO 9000 knowledge, productivity & quality programs management
- With positive work attitude, unquestionable integrity & honesty and ability to collaborate with team members.