«Back to Careers
Manages a team of over a hundred personnel engaged in assembly type processes. With at least eight (8) years of experience in the same capacity in similar industries. Graduate of mechanical, electrical, industrial, management or chemical engineering.
Candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Persuasive and inspiring personality and leadership by good example;
- Business sense;
- Planning, leading, organizing & controlling skills;
- Drive for results, ability to act decisively, capacity to grasp concepts easily, problem-solving capabilities, attention to detail, strong negotiating skills, excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- ERP systems literacy (preferably SAP), ISO 9000 knowledge, productivity & quality programs management
- With positive work attitude, unquestionable integrity & honesty and ability to collaborate with team members.