«Back to Careers
TRADE MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the development and execution of all trade marketing programs such as trade and consumer promotions, events and activations, retail placement standards designed to increase Uratex product presence, consumer preference and sell-out in his or her respective accounts.
2. Responsible for the monthly business reviewa of his or her accounts.
3. Assits in the sell-in and placement of all NPIs.
4. Recommends NPIs resulting from product and price gap analysis, competitive benchmarking and account business reviews.
5. Provides his or her accounts with all point-of-purchase materials and other marketing collaterals.
6. Conducts weekly trade checks.
7. Responsible for the familiarization of his or her respective accounts merchandising and retail policies and standards.
8. Provide accurate, complete and timely reports such as:
- Post activity (promo, events and activations) evaluation
- Trade Check Reports
- Masterlist of Projects – Status and Updates
9. Performs other tasks as may be required by the Trade Marketing Manager from time to time.
- Preferably a graduate of Marketing or other business related courses
- With a minimum of 3 years work experience in a related field of business
- Articulate, good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Effective project management skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, organized and results oriented
- With pleasing personality and good interpersonal skills