December 3, 2015
One of the most important pieces for your home is your bed. As we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping, it is important to invest in a good mattress. It helps promote good and healthy sleep that affects how we face every aspect of our lives.
Contrary to popular belief, mattresses require low maintenance. It is easy to keep our mattress fresh and clean with these tips:
• Rotate your bed periodically. It ensures that weight is distributed evenly, reducing body impressions. Body impressions are normal occurrences that indicate that the comfort layers are conforming to body.
• When moving the mattress, it is important to handle it with utmost care. Carrying the mattress upright will less likely result to any damage. Do not fold or bend the mattress as damage can occur.
• Complement the mattress with a bed frame that provides rigid center support to enhance durability of the mattress.
• For treating stains, spot clean with water and mild detergent. Gently rub the stain and use a clean damp cloth to remove any residue.
• To keep the mattress fresh and clean, we recommend using the Uratex Premium Touch Mattress Protector. It safeguards your mattress against dirt and germs, which helps maintain its quality.